Oh Tomasi, what are you doing? This puts me in mind of a clusterfuck. Dunno why…
BATMAN AND ROBIN #10
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
On sale JUNE 13 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Someone calls a meeting of the ROBINS, but who and why? And will the exiled and egotistical RED HOOD answer the call?
• RED ROBIN learns of DAMIAN’S betrayal – but how long will the youngest ROBIN’S lack of discipline stand?
• Many of Gotham City’s villains blame BATMAN for their downfall, but what happens when they stand together in a pact to bring the DARK KNIGHT down?
DEAR DC: YOU’RE MISSING SOMEONE! SHE’S BLONDE, HOPEFUL, AND HAS BREASTS!
No girls allowed
Sudden absurd hope: what if Steph’s the one to call the meeting???
This fan-made teaser trailer for a Nightwing movie is made by the awesome ShadesAtKnight.
Soooo epic! You guys seriously cannot comprehend the amount of fangirl joy it would cause me if someone actually made this movie.
There needs to be a good live-action version of Nightwing and Oracle so that the non-comics-reading mainstream audience can fall as completely in love with them as I have XD
(Dina Meyer was a wonderful Babs, but the BoP TV show was otherwise terrible so that doesn’t count.)
Milo Ventimiglia is my Dick Grayson.
The sound I just made cannot be textually rendered.
I’m a Jason Todd fan too!
FYJT: Holy Number One Stunner, Batman!
A very special submission from the amazing Red Hood & the Outlaws artist, Kenneth Rocafort! Check out THOSE EYES! THAT HOOD! What a looker! Thank you!!
Here is a collage like image of all the incarnations of Robin. :) An 11x17 print version of this is available in my store at http://crisishour.bigcartel.com/product/robin-family-tree-print
this is pretty neat
Notes: For a trade of sorts with batsaboutbats who is totes going to help me with my craving for Lex/Dick. I hope this is good and dirty enough for you, dear! Here be blowjobs (well a single blowjob but w/e) and references to teenage sexuality.
If asked, Jason would say that he’s smarter than the average masked vigilante. He’d swear up and down that he’s not like everyone else, that he’s not stuck in the same patterns as everyone else that he knows.
yayyyyyy more Bruce/Jason fics. I will reblog each and every one that I find. Because I need more BruJay in my life.
Tumblr user vyvyansboots suggested a (re)read of Jason’s Robin run, which I’m always up for, so I decided to upload the scans for people who might be interested but don’t have the issues.
This isn’t the complete collection of Jason’s appearances as Robin, but the majority of it is included. Here’s the MU Folder with zips, containing:
- Batman 357-403 (pre-Crisis)
- Batman 408-429 (post-Crisis)
- Detective Comics 524-574 (these are almost all pre-Crisis, and even the issues published post read as pre, except for the last one)
- New Teen Titans 20-31
- Batman: The Cult
- Batman Annuals 10-12
- Superman Annual 11
- Gotham Knights 43 and Legends of the Dark Knight 100, published after Jason’s death but which are definitely worth reading.