7) My five pet peeves are: (1) noisy people, (2) pretentious people, (3) my parents always telling me what to do (they do a lot of this), (4) people who judge others in any way or form, even if they know that someone who they’re judging, (5) reality shows
16) Something I always wonder “what if…” about is pretty much all the crushes I have had over the years and what would’ve happened if I had been bold and told the people I was crushing on how I felt. There’s this guy who I’ve been crushing on for so many years now, I don’t even feel right calling it a crush because, usually crushes and infatuations go away after several months (I’ve heard that crushes only last about five months) but I’ve been crushing on this guy since the fifth grade aka since I started puberty and I’m now in college so really this is a crush that’s spanning a whole decade. I totally should tell him how I feel but I am a scaredy-cat and we’re not really friends anymore. We were like the best of friends in elementary school, I remember we used to joke around with each other a lot and then I went and started developing a crush on him which in turn made me tongue tied around him so our whole camaraderie changed and he started thinking I didn’t want to be friends with him. Middle school was hell. I remember he sat next to me once during Spanish class and I just about died. Unfortunately, he went to a different high school but that didn’t mean I didn’t think about him because I did and my crush was still going strong even after four years of essentially not seeing him. Then college came and I STILL thought about him and dreamed about him even though he was going to college states away. And THEN the beginning of Spring semester my sophomore year, I randomly bumped into him on my way to Chemistry class (OH THE IRONY) and we caught up a bit while we walked (the whole hour and a half of my Chemistry lecture aferwards that morning was spent grinning like a fool and not paying any attention because I seriously felt like I was on cloud nine). This saga of my crush and his ignorance of it is unfinished and continues to this day.
So yeah, not that you asked for my love history, but that’s basically my biggest “what if”. I carry a torch for a hot guy who knows I exist but probably doesn’t think of me beyond “that strange, shy girl”.
20) My fears are: death/dying, anything that moves/crawls (spiders, snakes, centipedes…), being judged, heights, and flying (this is a fear of mine just because I don’t do it a lot - I’ve only been on a plane once).
I will never ever ever understand how someone can live in the same place for their whole life
Unfortunately so many people forget the actual size of the world. They won’t even venture outside a 60-mile radius of their hometown.
It takes bravery to see what might be beyond your own front door.
I know people are busy. I get that, trust me. But, ugh, honestly, when someone e-mails you and they’re on a deadline and need an answer like right this second and they’re waiting for your reply for like the whole day, the nice thing to do would be to answer them.
Ugh, why won’t people cater to my needs?!
Everyone’s buying the awesome new DC #1 comics now and here I am sitting and trying to save enough money for a newer car because the old family one is on its last legs. Which means no buying new comics for me until the Spring or something.
*huddles alone in corner of room trying to be brave*
*I have no sad .gifs just happy ones so have an angry Eli one*
Have I already whined about how much I hate the world and its entire dependency on money?
7. My OTP for comics mostly include Dick/Kory, Dick/Babs, Dick/Kory/Babs/Dinah, Babs/Kory/Dinah, Dinah/Babs, Bruce/Jason, Dick/Damian, Renee/Kate, Stephanie Brown/Cass Cain, Beast Boy/Raven, Clark/Lois. There might be some others that I can’t remember off the top of my head, but these are the big ones.
17. I don’t have one favorite book. I mostly like anything by Meg Cabot (Insatiable, Abandon, The Princess Diaries series, Size 12 Is Not Fat and its sequels, All-American Girl, and The Mediator series); and Nora Roberts (am in love with her “In Death” series even though I have read like only two of them). I mostly read YA, romance, and only very little adult books, and some male x male novels like Tigers & Devils by Sean Kennedy, An Improper Holiday, Diving in Deep, both by K.A. Mitchell, and A Cambridge Fellows Mysteries series by Charlie Cochrane.
20. My absolute favorite foods are onion rings and chocolate (esp. white chocolate, but I won’t say no to ANY chocolate, even chewy dark chocolate, which is my least favorite kind of chocolate, but I still eat them because CHOCOLATE and I also love Almonds). But I try to not have a lot of junk food if I can help it – the hazards of growing up with health-conscious parents, unfortunately. I also really love grapes and mandarins. I love anything with pasta and potatoes and mushrooms and shrimp, I’d eat anything if it had one or all of those four things; I absolutely love shrimp and wish I could eat it everyday and love potato salad too. I love trying new things and eating foreign food (I don’t have a favorite food like Asian or Indian, I like them both equally and will eat whatever there is of any kind of ethnic food). I dunno, food’s (like books) one of those categorizes where it’s impossible for me to choose just one favorite. Good food is good food.
- TV Show
- Thing to Do
- Clothing Store
So the family car that we’ve had for 13 or so years has decided to not work today. It worked fine when I had to go to class this morning, thank god, but I did have to walk home after class ended, which I didn’t mind because I had my iPod and no strange men hit on me, but I’m freaking out what I’ll do about tomorrow when I have three classes to get to. We might possibly be able to borrow older brother’s car, but I hate asking. It’s his car, and he has to work all day.
We might be buying a new car on Saturday. Hopefully. If we can afford a new one. Or fix the old one.
So, yeah, I’m all :(((((( today.